Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're Back.




I’m sure you have all been checking my blog daily to see any new posts I may have posted (or given up entirely on me); fear not, your wait is over. We have returned to Winnipeg and have lots of fun stories and pictures to share. We even managed to convince Rachel that her time off from work would be best spent with us in Winnipeg – very excited to have her with us!
We had five glorious carefree weeks of freedom. It was so good to be around family, allow my kids the freedom to run around and explore grandma and grandpa’s acreage to their hearts content. Time went by much too fast and there were lots of tears as I brutally ripped my kids away from their grandparents and brought them back to the “Houde”.
I’ve decided to draw out my summer posting a little bit and everyday (or so) post a new activity we did over the summer.
The Pictures are of Nolan with the dogs, Max and Matty and Jarom in grandma and grandpa’s crab apple tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a wonderful time & even more so that you are back with us in Winnipeg. We miss you when you are gone.