Saturday, August 18, 2007

WHAT!!!

This is a funny story about Jarom I wanted to share before I forgot it.

One Sunday in my parents ward the priests were talking about preparing for their mission. As the priests were talking Jarom was coloring with his book on the seat, so he was kneeing on the floor facing me. As one of the priest talked he mentioned that he knew that he had to learn how to cook and clean and do his laundry because his mother wouldn’t be there. Jarom whipped his head up and yelled, “WHAT, you’re not coming on my mission with me.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to send that story into the Ensign. Except they don't really appreciate humour.

Kirsten said...

sweet, that is one of those classic moments in parenthood. you're embarrassed but *proud* at the same time. Darrel told me that last week in Elder's Quorum their lesson was on reverance and the teacher said that the rule when their kids were young was that if you had to be taken out in the hall during sacrament meeting you were going to get in BIG trouble. So one time as he's hustling one of his boys out, the kid yells out "Bishop Save Me!". :)

Unknown said...

this is something you can share with jarom at his missionary farewell in 2021!!
carolyne b

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love stories like that. I always think to write down stories like that to look back on one day and then I forget. The boys are simply adorable.