Monday, December 10, 2007

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I am reminded why one has children while still young....you have the energy to do all these fun things with your kids & the reality part hasn't quite kicked you in the butt yet (which comes with age). Looks like your family had a great day! I think this is one tradition your children will not want to give up -they have such joy on their faces!

Anonymous said...

P.S. That above comment was from me - Cathy Finken

Anne said...

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/video_archive.html

this is for you my Dear!!! Love ya!

Anne said...

sooo cute!!! It looks like lots of fun!! you guys must have gone to a different tree farm this year, Love the HAyride!!!

Shaela said...

Watching your montage made me feel cold!!!!! I can't imagine real cold right now. Yesterday it was 85 degrees F. I had to turn the air conditioning back on because I was so uncomfortable. Looks like a "real Christmas!"

camfox said...

Brrr. . .I'm cold too. But I don't have the winter coats and gear, and that makes it all possible, right? Looks like such fun! Loved the post about having to hug a girl. I can't believe they couldn't grab their coats on their way out the door though. Crazy.