Crazy! I can't even imagine. Come to California. I was actually thinking about you today (before reading this post) as we were walking home from the park in sweatshirts.
because the cold is classy. you love your young women more than anything & we love you back. p.s. you need to go check my blog asap. i fixed something up.
On my way home from work yesterday, I had to turn the Cold AC on in the car... I got hot and was sweating... Arizona sure is nice... come see for yourself!
7 comments:
Crazy! I can't even imagine.
Come to California. I was actually thinking about you today (before reading this post) as we were walking home from the park in sweatshirts.
time to book your ticket and see an old friend!!
We always tell people we moved to Alaska for the warm weather. Now I know we were telling the truth. Its 25 F here.
because the cold is classy.
you love your young women more than anything
& we love you back.
p.s. you need to go check my blog asap. i fixed something up.
I don't envy you.
On my way home from work yesterday, I had to turn the Cold AC on in the car... I got hot and was sweating... Arizona sure is nice... come see for yourself!
Joe
I figured you might be blogging as you wern't answering the phone!! guess not.
Post a Comment