Saturday, August 23, 2008

All About Me

So I saw this super cute idea on my friends Kristi's blog - even though I wasn't tagged I still thought it was way fun and wanted to do it too. The idea is to type in your answer into Google image and pick the best pictures that pops up. So this is me. ENJOY!

My First Name








My Last Name










Place I was Born










My favorite animal - this one I struggled with as I don't really like animals. Nolan informed me that I should do more research then I'd like animals way more. Who couldn't love a face like this.











Past Love - This one's for Spencer. Ha Ha!













My Favorite Object - or in this case object(s).













Favorite Food - I'm sure this came as no surprised as I am quite open about my love of brownies - notice the icing. So good.










Favorite Color










Bad Habit - watching, not actually putting of the skills into play and cooking gourmet meals for my family.











First Job - I'll let you use your imagination on this one, but I will say it was horrible.










Future Job













Place I want to Visit










My Age. or so I tell Nolan and his friends and anyone who asks.










Your Turn!

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

OH I'm so glad you did this...it's way fun huh?? I had trouble with the animal one too...they mostly make me sneeze...

Tricia said...

I was proud of myself when I saw your favorite thing and I thought fancy pens, writing tools and there it was, super cute I will need to do one. We all miss you guys so much. And you will be happy to know that Vicki and Maggie are doing a shower for mona I found out when I got home.

Jess said...

Very cute Angela. It is so fun to learn unique things about you.