Monday, August 11, 2008

Bone Crusher


We are back. Well actually we were back on Saturday, but the internet has been down since then and this is the first I've been able to share our adventures in Whitefish. I only have a few minutes as I have to go grocery shopping as the Northcotts are due to arrive sometime today and I think it would be good to have food to feed them.

However, I wanted to share this photo. I have wanted to go rafting FOREVER. Every summer as we drove down to Whitefish I'd see the rafters going down the river and my face maybe even my whole body would turn green with envy. This year we finally went and it was so much fun. I was so excited I couldn't stop talking, which caused our guide to take an instant disliking to me and I paid for my chattiness by being pushed into pretty much the coldest water I have ever been in. I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again - minus the kids so we can really have a wild time!

This is my whole family, the only people missing are my parents as they stayed back to watch little Luke.

I'll post more photos and stories at a later date.

4 comments:

m-strat said...

You really should disclose to your readers that if they want the uncensored version of the river-rafting trip they need to read 301NIB.

It's unfortunate that Jake is hidden in every photo by the enormous life-jacket of the person in front of him.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Your son's preoccupation with the color of his rafting paddle has NOTHING to do with the size of my life jacket. Besides, it's glandular..
Rach

Angela said...

I may have to charge you for advertising on my site.

Jess said...

That looks awesome. So jealous. Have fun with the northcotts!