Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Northcott's are Out and Nolan's In


Since the Northcotts stopped showing up for Party Night we've had to be a little more creative. Nolan seems to have taken after his parents (mom) and loves to play game. It's nice he's getting older now and can play adult games. He does pretty good at holding his own, but in the end, I of course win - now that James isn't around to stop me I have quite a few victories under my belt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i won ticket to ride last night.

Tricia said...

It makes me cry to think that I have to wait so long before we have a good old party night. Without the picture I actually was starting to forget what those wonderful nights where like. I love the candy dish, your kitchen table and chairs, James being the rule FREAK. The laughs the music being so tired the next day. It was worth it all to me, a hole that will not be filled for a little while longer. It looks like it was fun night.

Anonymous said...

We taught Jake to play settlers while in Thailand and he did surprisingly well. When you have no friends around times are desperate and you need to call in rienforcements.
We'll have to a Court/Strate settlers game at Christmas time.