In a highly intensive gym game Nolan suffered the following injuries: a chipped tooth and a black eye. Actually the black eye is a result of the nose injury. Nolan dove nose first into a fellow classmate. He did however make the save so it was all worth it.
Wednesday I got a call from the school letting me know that there had been a accident and Nolan needed to be picked up. I went to the school and followed the blood trail to Nolan's class. He was brave but as soon as we got in the van the flood gates opened. I did what every good mom does when their son is moaning in agony, proclaiming this is the most pain he has ever been in - I feed him ice-cream and let him watch a movie he wasn't suppose to watch. Worked like a charm. (in all fairness to my parenting skills, Nolan had previously seen the movies under his dad's supervision). Thanks to an exceptional dentist Nolan's tooth is back to it's former glory.
He is mending well, but would of course appreciate any gifts, flower, cards (with money) candy bouquets you wish to send.
No comments:
Post a Comment