Congratulations Connie! I am so excited and hope you will enjoy this box of chocolaty goodness. Please e-mail me your address so I can get these goodies on there way.
Thanks to everyone who participated in my first Give away! I had so much fun I already have plans for a second, keep checking back!
4 comments:
I'm sorry but you forgot to call my name....I'll go read again. Ha ha just kiddin!
Connie is sooooo lucky! Looking forward to your next give away.
I would like a re-count!! I don't believe it! You are too cute!
HOW EXCITING TO WIN CHOCOLATES!
CAN IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT???
LOGAN GETS TO PICK THE FIRST ONE AND WE WILL SHARE. WE ARE VERY ANXIOUS FOR THE PACKAGE TO ARRIVE. THANKS SO MUCH. HOW FUN TO OPEN THE BLOG AND SEE MY NAME ON THE GIFT TAG. YOU ARE JUST TOO CLEVER!!!
LOVE ALWAYS, CONNIE
Post a Comment