Today is sort of a blah day. I have tons I could be doing, but I'm not really into getting it done. I thought the best pick me up would be to have another giveaway as I love these so.
My Second give away is:
A Ribbon Wand.
My Sister-in-law and I make these fun little ribbon wands. As you can see, from these wonderful pictures, these are even for boys. Jarom and his friend had so much fun playing with them while I held photo shoot.
We make them in all sorts of ribbon colors, blue, green, black, brown, but pink if by far our most popular.
And there you have it, my dear friends. A Ribbon Wand. As it's Christmas these are great stocking stuffers or whatever. If you only have boys, still leave as comment as they will love them too (I'll make a special boy one just for you) or you'll make a little girls day by giving such a fun gift.
Just leave a comment and you are well on your way to receiving this little gem! Since our friends to the south are celebrating/shopping this week-end I'll make the draw when Nolan comes home for lunch on Wednesday December 3rd.
16 comments:
Me, I want it!!!!!!!!! Rach
I am pretty sure Abby would love that so I am entering a comment. It looks like you guys are doing awesome!! We still miss ya out here.
Sure I will take one and then I can use it to tie the kids up when they get too rowdy. There are lots of things you use the ribbons to tie things up with.
D
I really like stuff and mail so umm I want I want!
My kids would really have fun with one of these!
And, hang in there. I hope the blahs only lasted one day.
i want a purple one
i think maybe if i dont' win
you could send me one with my limmerick anyways. =)
I love these Angela. I used to make them with about 10 narrow ribbons attached to a dowel with some sort of rotating fishing thingy (I can't remember what is is called, alzheimers I am afraid)I have some cheapnes I use for students but this would be much better.
I would love it! Actually I would love two. But I'll take one for now.
Sign me up I think that if I win this one I will be the favorite mommy in the world.
Hey Angela,
Count me in. I don't know that Heather would appreciate this so much, but Russell would have a blast.
I want a pretty ribbon wand
Alina Northcott
Enter us in too!! Jacob saw Jarom and said - yeah, that's Jarom - he's six! We miss ya~! amy =)
A ribbon-wand? You can't eat that!
You are so crafty and fun! I could learn a lot from you!
I have a little ballerina girl who would LOVE to dance around the house with that.
Post a Comment