Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spectacular Six

Yesterday morning at 4 am Jarom burst into our room proclaiming he couldn't wait another minute to open his presents. I tried to convince him to go back to bed, but after 2 hours of wiggling around in my bed the paper tearing began.


It was fun to watch the excitement on his face as he opened each gift.

We had so much fun preparing the cupcakes for Kindergarten snack. There was no knife licking or skittle sampling. Okay there was, but only by Jarom (don't worry I kept making him get a new knife).

King Jarom
(it was PJ day at school)

Look at how many girlfriends Jarom's has- 6 to be exact.
Jarom had so much fun yesterday he tried to make his birthday carry on into today. All day he talked about being the birthday boy.
In a couple of weeks are have having a cowboy party with his friends. If any of you overly creative souls have great ideas for games I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

momma street said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jarom! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Jacob says - I miss you Jarom and we still have our secret club with the password - pink pig. Happy birthday - love jacob

Shaela said...

Happy Birthday Jarom!!!!!

I did a cowboy party a few years ago for Sam. We made stick horses. I had each kid wear a white t-shirt and jeans to the party. I put a red bandana and cowboy hat on them and then took their picture. I used wanted signs for the invites. The rest is fuzzy. Maybe you could do a mini rodeo or something...good luck!