Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hobo Tote

My sewing skill are very limited, add that to my inability to follow pattern directions and what follows is me calling, Tricia or Sister Gatz and them basically holding my hand as I complete my sewing project.

Which is why I am so proud that I completed this awesome Hobo bag all by myself!!! Feel free to pat me on the back, as I've been doing a bit of back patting myself!

So I've been trying to find a pattern for a cute tote bag I can take along shopping with me, in an effort to be a little more environmentally friendly. I came across this pattern at jcaroline creative, and after finding this so cute material and then spending a week, cutting, thinking, picking out and sewing, I finally finish it. I love it, and I may go shopping right now, so I can put it to good work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE.
i wish you were here
so you could teach me too

Kristi Drennan said...

Oh so cute! I wish I could make one...maybe with my new pink sewing machine that I'll someday get to use!

Tricia said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Your sewing ability is amazing, I love the fabric it is so cute!! What kind of project are we going to do when I get there?? I think that I need one of these bags. What a great gift idea too. Your so crafty I miss having you around I can't wait to be closer and having no daycare to hold me down so that I can achieve such cuteness in my deprived life.

momma street said...

That is CUTE! You are getting to be quite the talented girl - wish we lived closer so you could hold MY hand and help me do a project!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should make Aphie one.

D

Anonymous said...

I think you should make Dale one to impress his work colleagues.

Spenny

Jess said...

Very cute Angela. You are such a little homemaker. All your baking and crafts. Lucky!!!