Jarom loves to swim. Most Wednesday morning I try to take him. It's a good way for him to burn off that excess energy he has an abundance of. Today I took my camera along; when I got to the pool I remembered it was waterproof and thought, hey wouldn't it be fun to take some underwater pics of my kookie Jarom.
After a apprehensive moment I plunged the camera under the water and here are the results.
5 comments:
These shots are priceless...my little guy loves the water too. He wants to get in the hot tub every night!
Russell loved to swim when we lived in CA and could go to the pool all year. Sadly, they only have an outdoor pool in Omak, so he's probably forgotten that he likes swimming by now.
I love those shots, you were so brave to take the plunge but look at the reward!!! I wish my camera would be able to do that, I'll just have to borrow your!!! I haven't forgotten to mail the check to you I promise to get my butt in gear and get that out asap.
Cute! Your camera did good!
These pictures are awesome! I especially like the second one down.
Post a Comment