O.K. this is the best where did you find that mug...... I LOVE IT and your mischievous twinkle in your eyes rocks...are you sure that is Dr. Pepper in that cup? And look your outside this must be from the +15 day you guys had!! Well I am still still sitting below zero!!!
5 comments:
Your eyes are absolutely beautiful, the color, the shape and look at the arches in your eyebrows. WOW!!!!
ummm all kinds of cute you are!
O.K. this is the best where did you find that mug...... I LOVE IT and your mischievous twinkle in your eyes rocks...are you sure that is Dr. Pepper in that cup? And look your outside this must be from the +15 day you guys had!! Well I am still still sitting below zero!!!
That totally made my night!!! I love it (the picture!!) & you!! You are so beautiful but mostly I love that devilish look!!! Enjoy!!!
What??!!! Dr Pepper - I am sure it is caffeine free right??! Just kidding (I love pepsi) You are so beautiful in the photo - wowzers!!
Post a Comment