I agree with Stacy. If you got a bunch of Shadow boxes from Ikea or where ever, put in whatever you wish as a background, then using ... maybe chopsticks? you could have the "hands
I saw that before too...apartment therapy maybe?? Yeah I think you should be able to make it yourself. You can usually buy the actual clock mechanism serperately and then just pick your own frames and pictures. I know this from grade 8 when we made our own clocks! Just do a search for clock hands!
I agree with everyone else - you could totally make this. You are so crafty and good - you could do it for sure. Please post a picture on here when you are done so we can see it.
7 comments:
angela, you should just MAKE it!! then it can perfectly go with your house. you can do it!
I agree with Stacy. If you got a bunch of Shadow boxes from Ikea or where ever, put in whatever you wish as a background, then using ... maybe chopsticks? you could have the "hands
I saw that before too...apartment therapy maybe?? Yeah I think you should be able to make it yourself. You can usually buy the actual clock mechanism serperately and then just pick your own frames and pictures. I know this from grade 8 when we made our own clocks! Just do a search for clock hands!
yeah, I was going to say all of that. You're creative, you can do it.
I agree with everyone else - you could totally make this. You are so crafty and good - you could do it for sure. Please post a picture on here when you are done so we can see it.
you can do that in your sleep.... while crafting something else!!! you're too funny!!! total no brainer for you!!!
Uh....what wall?
Chopsticks? Crafty? 'Make it yourself'? These are not adjectives to be used in the 'decoration' of my domicle.
Spenny
Post a Comment