Some thing I seriously lack in this house is girly things. I don't get to make all the cute dresses, hair pieces or accessories I desperately want to, which is why I am so glad that my friends have daughters and their daughters like girly things.
I saw this purse over at Skip to my Lou and thought is was so cute I had to make it. Once I started sewing I realized it was meant to be sewn as a project with your daughter - great summer time activity idea.
So Cute, So Fun.
2 comments:
Honestly Janelle wanted her cupcake away from the rest so she put hers on the table when we came back cupcake and paper were gone.........This dog is going to be the death of me. She cried and cried but told me Jewels is kissing me to say sorry.......yeah right!!She did have a great time and Alina is looking forward to her special play date with Angela.
That is so cute that you have a play date with Janelle. So sweet!!!
Post a Comment