" Mary stumbled outside the community kitchen into the arms of a beautiful summer day."
Our RS is reading I Am Hutterite this month as the book club selection. I have no hope in finishing the book before the big night as I just started the book and we meet on Tuesday. But I wanted to share this little sentence with you, as when I read it I thought it was the most delightful bit of imagery.
I hope you walk out into the arms of a beautiful day today.
2 comments:
I love that book. I read it in the hospital after I had Natalie and enjoyed it. It was pretty interesting.
peter, my in laws and father had the opportunity to go to a colony a few years back and left being very impressed and with a different attitude towards the Hutterite people. They make some very nice blankets and woodworking for extra money for their families.
Post a Comment