Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylors here I Come!!!

Thanks to my generous and loving husband, this week-end I am off to go gallivanting with my best friend Anne. We are going to act young and carefree.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. Only 3 days to go!!!

We plan to go bumming around Seattle; taking in all the sites, culture and seafood we can squeeze into 36 hours. Does anyone who has had the pleasure of visiting Seattle before have any suggestions of places we must go see?

5 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

Pike's Market, Underground Seattle tour, Space Needle, Rock n Roll Museum, Ferry across Puget Sound, Downtown monorail, University of Washington. Also if you have a day, go out to the beaches past Aberdeen.

Anonymous said...

Seattle Public Library by OMA & Rem Koolhaas, Music Experience Museum by Frank O. Gehry and a number of galleries and chapels in the Tacoma area by Steven Holl top my list.

Jess said...

You lucky duck. I have never been but everyone's ideas sound great to me. So jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comming Angel A...Anne still talks about the fun you had. Next year is the whole family, Vacouver will just never be the same with the invasion of the Courts. Tell Spenny that i will look into the West Coast Trail for next year.

D

Anne said...

Spencer- I HATE that library. Your wife was such a trooper to get a picture for you.You owe her! If you want to see any of that artsy fartsy stuff you gotta come and see it for yourself. oh ya, BTW thanks for sending her out here! maybe we could find you a job & a house while you are out here as well!

Jess- You are welcome to come anytime!!!!