What could be more perfect on a hot day than a glass of homemade lemonade? If you've never tried it you simply must. Nothing can compare.
Get yourself a bag of lemons and work a little cooling magic.
BEST LEMONADE EVER
(I go a little lighter on the sugar - about 1 1/4 cups)
2 comments:
I'll have to try making this for Dave. For some reason he is totally craving lemonade these days. I don't get it, we've been married almost 8 years and he's never been that enthusiastic about lemonade and now he's wandering around the house moaning "I want lemonade". I got some frozen stuff the other day but he mixed up one can and pronounced it unfit for human consumption. Luckily Russell doesn't agree because I bought 4 cans. So now I'm married to a lemonade diva! Heather just cut a top tooth.
I crave the stuff too! Yumo!
Post a Comment