My sister-in-law and I had fun making these ribbons wands a while back, but it turned out neither one of us was very interested in selling them, so I have a few leftover. It's time to share these fun little treasures with you.
Here is what I purpose! Share with us your thoughts on what we should name our baby; girl and boy name and I'll send you whatever ribbon wands you want for your kids (or grandkids). Just let me know what color(s) you want and I'll pop them into the mail for you!
Nolan wants us to name the baby Walter if it's a boy; so that suggestion my friends is already taken!
These are the colors I have left:
1 - royal blue - handle is cars for a boy
2 - bright pink - striped handle
2 - red with polka dot handle
7 - turquoise - brown background with turquoise and pink flower handle
1 - green with polka dot handle
6 - black - b&w handle
To see what fun your kids will have check this out: Boys in action.
7 comments:
Yeah I get to go first!!!! And Congratulations again... okay for names as you aren't sticking with the first intial being the same... I like Mark for a boy and sure Walter as a middle name (where did Nolan get that name from?) And a girl Jordan (can be spelt several ways) with your best buds name as the middle name - yeap Anne.
Pick me for a blue wand-- i know lane would love it.
Well as a joke we always would tell my sister to name her next kid Leroy Darnell and she has had two kids since and has never used it so it is still avalible or Caleb is nice. For a girl I know you like Courtney but I know Courtney Court doesn't work that well so why not Sadie, I have always liked that name. Send me any boy looking wands if you end up picking mine.
Well, I love Jasper for a boy and Hannah for a girl. I still may go with Jasper for my baby if I can work up the courage. I actually also really like your dad's name for either a girl or a boy.
I always like the idea of a family type name and then a name you love. Of course Lee would be good for the family name for either a girl or boy but I am biased. Jasper would be fun because you have a great uncle with that name and you could abbreviate it to Jazz.I do niot care for the made up names people are doing. A friend just named their new son Tahnyon. Yuck.I was going to name a daughter Brooke and another one Sunny Leigh and a son Daniel Lee. Eeveryone will have a different idea for you It is fun to think of all the possibilities
I love the name Karly for a girl and honestly I love the name Matthew or Ryan for a boy and I can't use them.
If you have any left any girly colors would be awesome for Abby to play with.
Hope you are feeling good.
OK - if it's not too late, here are my suggestions: I have always liked Lauren for a girl. I also like Hanna and Sadie. Boys names are harder - maybe Finn, Devin, Lincoln or Levi? I am trying to think of names of boys I teach at school. I also think Tavis sounds cool. That's a bunch of names to consider. If I get a wand, can it be the green one or a turquoise please?
Nicole
Congratulations by the way. I haven't checked your blog lately so I had to go back a ways. This is very exciting! OK so I have a few names for you.
GIRL: Chalet (Pronounced Sha-lay) Bridget, Lucy, Jocelyn,
Boy: Harris, Benjamin, Reed
If you don't have any or if it's too much of a hastle thats OK. I had fun brainstorming for you!
Post a Comment