In August this family of 4 will become a family of 5!
I had my ultrasound on Thursday and once we saw the little heart beating and arms and legs flailing about we told the boys. They were shocked and then crazy excited.
The look on Nolan's face tells you pretty much how we all feel; we are over the moon with delighted.
And this is our new little one! Quite the looker!
I'm 14 weeks along and starting to feel like a some what normal person again; althought I would give anything for my own personal chef! I'm hoping to be back to some what consistant blogging, so keep checking on us!

8 comments:
Ahhhh that's the best news I ever had to keep to myself!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!!! I am glad you posted the picture so I could see your little 14 week old baby!!!! Obviouly the best looking 14week 3 day baby Around!!! Congratulations on your little bundle of Joy!! Love you!!!!
Anne
xoxoxoxo
Congratulations that is so exciting!!! Hope you start feeling better soon. I totally agree with the personal chef I always want one at least for the first trimester!!!
Wow, how wonderful, can I tell the YW on Thursday... they will be excited..All the best Ang and Spencer!!
I so feel what you are saying. I couldn't believe how tired I was during this first trimester. We told our girls Christmas morning and they were ecstatic! Where you are hoping for a girl...we are desperately hoping for a boy :) I am excited that our little one will have a cousin so close in age. What fun.
Woo hoo! I love the second picture! It's perfect! Congrats again!
WHAT??!! I am so excited for you all!! Congrats! And good luck!!!
I am SOOOOO excited for you! Congratulations. Can't wait. Will you find out the sex of the baby beforehand?
Cathy Finken
I have another ultrasound scheduled for the middle of March. I'll be 19 weeks so they should be able to tell what the baby is by then.
However, Spencer doesn't really want to find out, but I totaly do. I want to do a nursery and buy clothes. It's all so exciting.
I guess we will see who prevails. Cross your fingers for me.
Post a Comment