As if there was really any doubt! I pulled out all the stops and since I am a mother I was able to block out all the sad faces and make her do it anyways.
We did have a lot of fun with our little photoshoot - I think Spencer thought we were crazy, but it was fun.Anne has been my best friend ever since we got called to work in the RS together, so it is extra fun that our babies are due 2 days apart.
Our week-end together was great, we mostly just hung out and ate and then ate some more and visited with all the people around here who Anne knows.
1 comment:
I am going to kill you. Seriously you are so cute.. it's wrong. You have the cutest baby bump! And I would like to remind you.. you always win!!! Love you Babe!!!
Post a Comment