2. Spencer has been gone to scout camp the last few days and we are all excited for him to come home.
3. I just baked a batch of bran muffins and forgot to add the baking soda and salt. I shouldn't bake when I'm tired.
3. Today Nolan participated in 3x3 basketball at the Southern Alberta Summer Games. They played 6 games in all and remained undefeated. The championship game was closer then I would have liked and poor Nolan was forced to endure his overly competitive mother sweetly yelling suggestions from the side lines. Not to worry folks, he just started to ignore me after awhile.
Just the way we like him! Sweaty and worn out from a great day of basketball!
3 comments:
Sorry I missed it Nolan. Congratulations on the big team win!
Dad
The last game was epic.....it was the only game I got to see, they did do a great job!!
counting down the days until "Walter" is born. How are things going? Getting prepared for the newest addition to the Court household. I am so amazed at how big the boys have gotten. Wow!!!Love the blog and think of you guys often.
Post a Comment