Hey Angela, He is so beautiful! I actually don't generally thing newborns (except my own) are really that cute but he really looks gorgeous in these pictures and so do you, I might add. I also love the name. I'm so happy that he's here safe and sound and I'm so happy that you're not pregnant anymore! Isn't it so fun not being pregnant? I love it. I can't wait for next summer to get these 3 little boys together. Love you, Katrina
Now that we have a working laptop I can actually get online.
Barrett is so adorable. I'm so so so happy for your family. I'm sad that we won't be able to see him this little. I guess we'll have to wait until christmas. We love you guys and can't wait to see our new little nephew. love kaddi
8 comments:
Yay, photos of your newbie!! He's very cute, and I love his name!
Hey Angela,
He is so beautiful! I actually don't generally thing newborns (except my own) are really that cute but he really looks gorgeous in these pictures and so do you, I might add. I also love the name. I'm so happy that he's here safe and sound and I'm so happy that you're not pregnant anymore! Isn't it so fun not being pregnant? I love it. I can't wait for next summer to get these 3 little boys together. Love you, Katrina
congratulations! i'm so happy :)
and I can't wait until I get to come see him and make you hot chocolate in just a couple of weeks!
miss you so much! you look beautiful! & so does your little baby!
love ya, jo
Yippy he finally made his grand entrance into the Court household. Beautiful name for such a adorable little man. Congratulations and all the best.
He is gorgeous! Congrats & much love. Love, Cathy Finken
oh my he is soooo adorable! I love that each and every pictures shows a family member glowing with love for him. Congratulations.
Hooray! What a looker. Love those cheeks!
Now that we have a working laptop I can actually get online.
Barrett is so adorable. I'm so so so happy for your family. I'm sad that we won't be able to see him this little. I guess we'll have to wait until christmas. We love you guys and can't wait to see our new little nephew.
love kaddi
Post a Comment