Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's coming to an end

I hate this time of year.  We are days away from back to school.  Back to routine and demanding schedules. I love my kids being home and being able to go and do fun things with them.  This summer has been different than our previous summers, due to our wonderful addition, but still on the whole we had a great summer together.

Spencer's been home with us the last couple of weeks and we've all enjoyed it.  Thursday I felt good enough that we could all venture out.  Frank Slide was on our list of Sumner Fun Activities; so off we went.


We took in some of the other sites in the Crowsnest Pass.  It's been years since I was last there.  It's so pretty out there.  If it wasn't so far away I'd be tempted to move there.
This picture is so funny to me.  Jarom is copying his older cousin Jake - or trying to.  Every picture we have of Jake he is posing. Nolan and Jarom have now become posers.  The power of an older cousin. Luckily he's a good one!

1 comment:

camfox said...

What cute posers! (I'm guessing that "cute" isn't quite the look they're shooting for ;) but Cute,they are!