I'm so sad that we had to miss out on Barretts special day. Stupid nebraska, why do you have to be so far away. Anyway. We hate being so far away from family. I can't believe how tall Barrett is. If we put all our boys together we could have a kick-"beep" basketball team. Are there any family BB tournaments in Magrath. love you guys Kaddi
3 comments:
It was a lovely blessing.
I have to tell ya, Aubey loves Barrett's name.
Wish we could have been there! He looks so big already! We love you too Barrett even if there isn't a picture of us!
I'm so sad that we had to miss out on Barretts special day. Stupid nebraska, why do you have to be so far away. Anyway. We hate being so far away from family.
I can't believe how tall Barrett is. If we put all our boys together we could have a kick-"beep" basketball team. Are there any family BB tournaments in Magrath.
love you guys
Kaddi
Post a Comment