Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chocolate dipping day


I know, your mouth is watering.  Dipping chocolates is a tradition that runs through a few generations in my family.  We even have a secret family recipe.  The fondant (say this in your mind like the Cake Boss, it makes it funnier) melts and in your mouth. So delicious.


Chocolate Dipping Day is a crazy intense affair, some of the dippers wanted to stop and finish up another day, but I am a task master and I cracked that whip and even though it went into the wee hours of the morning we prevailed.
We made:
Lemon - my favorite
Chocolate orange
Maple Brown sugar - Spencer's favorite
Root beer
vanilla
Amaretto
Maraschino cherry - Nolan's favorite

If you come for a visit we'll be happy to share.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I dipped those... I would hoard them. No lie. But since you dipped them... I would eat them! See that is really how I work! BTW, you are looking HOT!

Anne

carolyne b said...

You,Trish and your mom look pretty intense. However what a great gift idea.... yummmmmy.

Tanya said...

Those Chocolates look good!! I will be coming over so you better save some for me!

camfox said...

yummy! Didn't you box some up and do a little raffle one year? I really wanted to win.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Please send me a box! Do you know for all the years of slave labour spent rolling chocolates, I've never dipped them. I suppose I wasn't considered talented enough. Yours look fabulous.

Julianna