1. We all think this baby is so cute, we can hardly stand it. He in return thinks he has the greatest family ever. He love Nolan and Jarom and smiles at them whenever they come around.
2. I visiting teach with a sister that has all girls. Last month I had to change Barrett's diaper in front of them, her 4 year old twins went home and talked about the baby with the "tail" all night. So funny.
3. Christmas so stresses me out. Every year I say I'll get the shopping done early so I can enjoy the true meaning of the season, but I never do. I stress out about everything and find myself wishing I could skip Christmas all together. I know that makes me a Grinch or a whatever.
4. My favorite movie is Sense and Sensibility. I always cry at the end.
5. Even though he is not such a great man, I very much enjoy Hugh Grant as an Actor. I think he is great a romantic comedy. Doesn't have much of a variety, but I enjoy what he does.
5 comments:
Wow Barrett is getting so big!! He totally looks like Jarom with a hint of Nolan in this picture! So cute!!
- He is absolutely darling Angela!
- The baby with the tail- I've never heard that before. Soooo funny.
- The same thing happens to me each Christmas. I hear a Christmas song on the radio, and I get all stressed out :( It's so sad, cause that's not the way it's supposed to make you feel.
foxfaqs.blogspot.com in case you lost it. I know it happens cause lost all my bookmarks last year
Every year at Christmas I get stressed out, not because of presents I have or haven't got. I do start early, this year September. But rather i get stressed out with time...quality time with various family members. Christmas each year is divided amongst either my sister, my cousin or our house. With anywhere from 20-35 people coming. Now don't get me wrong each person brings food and we do a small gift exchange. But for me its; is my house clean enough, did I get enough drinks and nibbles in.
As for that small bundle of joy in your house. Ohhhh I could just cuddle him all day, he looks so happy and content.
Barrett must be the Happiest person alive (aside from his family for having him in it)because in every photo he has the biggest smile. such a cutie.
Post a Comment