Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Photo Shoot


The Grandkids - What a cute bunch
From bottom to top Luke (Shane & Kaddi), Jarom with Nikolas (Rachel &Paul). Meg (S&K), Nolan with Barrett and Jake (S&K)


Strate Family


           Not Perfect, but totally us.


 15.5 years of marriage and going strong!




7 comments:

Kaddi said...

I think all the photos turned out awesome. I love the big family photo with the kids in front they look so adorable I just want time to stand still so they won't get any older. MIss you guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carolyne b said...

Love the photos and the coloring....

Tanya said...

Cute pictures! Are you giving any out? If so we would love a family photo of your cute little family!!

Angela said...

For Sure Tanya, I'm thinking I am going to send out a Valentine letter, since Christmas Cards and I never seem to get together.

Anonymous said...

love the couple picture of you guys with Jarom lurking in the background! Rach

Anonymous said...

That tree house looks wonderful. Last spring when your Mom was out here for Sadie it was just getting started. Everyone looks great.

Julianna