Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jarom


Jarom has been quite the busy little boy as of late.  Last week he was invested as a Cub.  He was most serious as he made his pledge in front of his Pack.  I love it when the Pack does the Grand Howl and yell for all to hear about DIB'ing and DOB'ing.  Jarom must be taking his DIB'ing to heart as he shoveled the driveway yesterday without a word from his mama.  I was most appreciative, as you can imagine, and patted his cute little head and sent him off for cookies - cause that's the kind of mom I am.


Tonight after months of begging for a little show of what Jarom has learned in the Hip Hop lesson Spencer had to sell a kidney to pay for; we finally got to see what Jarom has learned.  Let me tell you, this Kool Kat has some serious moves.   We did however discover this kid has no skills in the skipping department -Spencer and I decided we are cool with that.



I took this picture last week, after watching Jarom come towards me, with that so sweet little grin of his.  Probably should have cleaned the salt off the mirror.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Hip hop classes?! So cool! Where does he take the lessons?