Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Our valentine's day was full of love.  I filled my kids room with notes of love.  Which was so fun to see their smiling faces as they came out and thanked me.  It was such a good reminder to me that words of affirmation is Jarom's Love Language.  He thrives off it and blossoms under praise.

I broke into Spencer's car at work and left him a bunch of love notes and chocolate.  I thought he would think it was a tad juvenile but he loved it and I in return received the sweetest note of appreciation, validation and love with my gifts. The note was my fave.  



Then we all sipped Love Potion and played Everybody's Special as part of our FHE.

2 comments:

mbmcclung said...

CUTE!!!

camfox said...

You are soooooo cool Angela! I love all your darling ideas. Your lucky family to be loved by you. I want to do everything you did next year.