Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Party Time


It was time for celebration, my mom had a birthday. 

We invited my mom, dad, and the French's (our closest friends from as far back as I can remember) over.  We consumed fabulous food -yes I cooked and am ever so modest, great conversation and just enjoyed a lovely evening celebrating someone that we love so very much!

I bet you are all looking at the cake and drooling over how fabulous it looks.  I looked up how to make The Keg's cheesecake on-line, because it is the best cheesecake ever created, and low and behold there was a recipe.  It was creamy, smooth and divine. 

This morning after lovely packing a piece for Spencer's lunch I dropped the leftovers on the floor. 

Awesome.

Happy Birthday Mom!

3 comments:

NFrench said...

If you had called me, I would have come over and helped you eat it off the floor. It was that good! Thanks for a delightful evening. dinner was not only delicious, but beautiful, and we enjoyed seeing the kids again.
Nancy (and Bob)

carolyne b said...

I was thinking the same thing.... You don't have a dog, but I am sure the kids would have been on the floor spoons, forks, hands whatever was on hand to scoop and eat. I certainly would have. yummmyyyy..

Angela said...

Not To worry folks, Nolan saw it happen and pounced on it right away. We just scooped it up and put it back in the pan. Way to good to waste. 5 Second rule totally applied here.