Spencer and Nolan went on a winter camp (more about later when I figure out where Spencer stashed the pictures) last week sooo....
Jarom, Barrett and I cruised up Highway #2 to visit this cute as can be baby and his mom and dad. We had ourselves such a good time, watching the babies play and just being together.
I also got to visit Patrice at her studio and get the tour of all her amazing work. Man I wish I was a fraction as talented as this girl. Her designs were crazy good.
We also paid a visit to the Telus Science Centre. Jarom took this picture, he was overwhelmed with all there was to do and snapped off a couple of pictures before jetting off to view something disgusting like smelling armpit odour. Not the best picture, but since it's all I have of me and sisters I wanted to show it off.
Don't I look tall and slim in this picture. I asked the nice staff if I could take the mirror home and use it as my own personal pick me up everyday; but they just looked at me like I was a loonie who just got off the bus from crazyville.
Jarom took a trip to outer space.
This picture made me smile.
Love these two!
I love, love, love that these babies are only 2 weeks apart in age. They are going to be best buddies and get in so much trouble together. Sadly I can already tell Barrett will be leading the mischief and sweet little Nikolas will get a spanking or two meant for Barrett (just kidding we would NEVER spank our children).
Jarom is one lucky little boy to have such a fun uncle. He just had the best time swimming with Uncle Paul.
A HUGE thanks to Rachel and Paul for letting us crash at their house and for such a great week-end. Love you guys!
2 comments:
yay! we loved having you guys come and visit!! Come back and see us soon!
Rach
This is where I should be all" that's so nice... You and your sisters... Blah blah blah"!!!! But honestly.. I am so jealous! I want to come play with you guys!! You guys suck.
I'm glad you had a little fun.
-not leaving my name.
Post a Comment