Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Walk


Tonight we arrived home from Jarom's Celebration of Learning and I realized the evening was to beautiful to miss. Nolan and Spencer zipped off to basketball practice and the boys and I jetted out for a run.  Well I tried to run, but I ended up doing more walking then running, still it was good.

Jarom rode his scooter and Barrett relaxed in his stroller and we enjoyed a perfect evening.   


I love taking pictures of this kid.  He has so much personality it's just perfect for capturing.



Check out that tooth!  He worked darn hard on that thing, soon its mate will be joining the party.

3 comments:

camfox said...

Such beautiful pictures! Such beautiful boys. That Barrett is just darling. Love the tooth.

craftedbylindy said...

Cute tooth!

Kaddi said...

You're such a good mom Ang. Love your posts. Although, from the looks of the spring walk picture, it still looks a little too chilly outside for me. I think this Nebraska cold just might do me in.