Life is good. We've been busy.
- Nolan is playing on a basketball team which keeps our week nights busy running to and from practice and our week-ends busy watching him in tournaments. It's so fun. I love it. I love watching my kids learn and grow. Struggle through their mistakes and then come out triumphant. It's a magical thing as a parent to watch, hard some times to let him learn, but necessary, and nothing is better then the sparkle in his eye when he is proud of himself.
- Jarom is playing he first year of soccer. He's loving it and since he isn't chasing feathers around the field or tackling his teammates, we feel it's a success. Saturday is his first Hip Hop recital and man he is nervous, or at least he was when he thought 500 people were going to be watching him, but after seeing the theater he has decided it will be only 100 people and he's good with that. He is so darn cute, I can wait to see him bust a move.
- Barrett is getting way to big, way to fast. I try to cherish every moment and milestone. Lately he has started crawling over to me climbing up my leg and whining. I forgot how crazy that makes me.
- Earlier this month my best friend Annie came for a visit. Every time we are reunion I always think it should feel momentous, but it just feels like we just saw each other last week. Nothing beats sitting on the couch, eating candy, drinking pop and watching the Royal Wedding together.
- When Barrett is tired and wants to go to bed at night, I find his blanket and he grabs it and giggles with relief that he is finally going to bed. Tuesday he slept from 8 at night until 10:42 the next morning. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it and spent the whole checking on him to make sure he was breathing. Have busy older kids makes napping hard.
- For Mother's Day we spent the afternoon hiking in the coulees as a family. There was no fighting or squabbling, it was just delightful and perfect.
- To be continued
2 comments:
finally an update!! I thought maybe you were pregnant again....
Nicole
So nice to hear that everyone is loving Lethbridge and loving kid moments. Our ward is changing and getting smaller by the moment.
Post a Comment