Today this baby turns 10 months old. Man has it ever gone fast. I have tried to soak in every moment and enjoy him to the max.
There was a time when Nolan and Jarom were toddlers I would often think (say with a little desperation in your voice), "I am going to be stuck in this house forever with these kids". Then the next thing I knew Nolan was in school and Jarom quickly followed. Having such a big gap between the boys has given me a perspective at how fast babies grow up and life changes.
Barrett has such a fun personality. He is happy and smiley and makes us all laugh.
At 10 Months
1. His top two front teeth just grew in on Sunday
2. He is trouble, getting into and destroying anything he can get his grubby little hands on. Toilet paper, laundry, emptying - drawers, bookcases and bins
3. Climbs upstairs, almost can climb down
4.Stands, cruises on furniture
5. Thinks he should only feed himself - loves fruit, blueberries are his favorite.
6. Loves to give me kisses by attacking my face and sucking on me. Loves those wet wet baby kisses.
7. Loves to be chased around the house.
8. Barrett's favorite cupboard to get into is the one under the sink. Spencer has put handy little clips on it to Barrett proof it. This is a source of great frustration to the boy, he stand at the cupboard pulling it and grunting all the time. It's so funny.
9. I'm trying to teach Barrett how to go down the stairs. I pull his legs down to show him what to do, the only problem is he thinks I am playing a game with him. He giggles as he climbs back up the stairs so I'll pull him down again.
10. He weighs 20lbs 4ozs
9. I'm trying to teach Barrett how to go down the stairs. I pull his legs down to show him what to do, the only problem is he thinks I am playing a game with him. He giggles as he climbs back up the stairs so I'll pull him down again.
10. He weighs 20lbs 4ozs
Barrett is about the luckiest kid in the world to have brothers who love him to death and chase him around.
2 comments:
Time certainly flies when you have little ones, more so when you have older children and you see the progress they have made and how they are no longer your little ones. Pretty soon Nolan will be going on a mission and Jarom will be getting the priesthood.
So cute! Love his smile!
Post a Comment