Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Day of School. Part One

Can I hear a Woot Woot!!!  Man am I excited.  Last Day of School = fun, freedom and adventure.
 
 
It also means a couple of unpleasant things like more fighting, bickering and children to always be entertaining, but right now I am choosing to focus on the the pleasantness that the end of school brings.


Back at this post, these two boys had no idea what the year would hold for them, but today they headed off to school knowing they had a successful year and their report card would make their parents proud!


Jarom hit Grade 2 running and didn't look back.  He had wonderful teachers and turned into a pro at reading.



I think this picture tells you all you need to know about Nolan.  He's cool.  The beginning of Middle School created big changes in this boy.  He is officially Tweened.  He loved all his option classes - guitar and foods being at the top of his list!
P.S. These are Nolan's favorite shorts and even though he has a drawer full of expensive shorts, he wears these ones every single day.



The Grade 2 Teacher - Mrs Neeve.



These were the gifts of appreciation to the teacher this year (below).  I saw the idea on the Internet awhile ago, wish I could remember where, but I thought it was cute and we went with it. 

Along with the gift I like to have my kids write a note to their teacher and this is Jaroms.  I had to take a picture and remember it, I feel like it will probably be his last year of innocence where he unabashfully (I think I may have made up this word up, but just go with it) tells his teacher he loves her.  It's so sweet. 

No comments: