I'm not sure what happened to month13, but man alive did it ever fly by. Even weeks after Barrett turned 13 months I kept telling people he was 12 months. I was stunned the day I realized he was almost 14 months.
All these pictures represent about 10 minutes in Barretts schedule. There are many more haunts that Barrett likes to frequent and destroy, but I thought this was enough to share. But I would like to note that the pot and pan drawer and the cupboard with the toaster are amongst his favorites. Yesterday while making toast I smelt the stink of melted plastic and sure enough upon inspection there was a melted felt marker and a couple of magnets. Today we got a new toaster. The Q-tip box is his very favorite to empty all over and he is convinced that my nicely swept up pile of dirt is meant for him to "sweep" all over with his hands.
Barrett at 14 months.
1. Loves the broom and the mop - the mop is his favorite since the handle can be collapsed to kid size and he can carry it all over the house.
2. Know what a McDonald's take out bag is and starts yelling for fries as soon as the bag enters the van. This I find disturbing.
3. Loves to watch his brothers play soccer - will even sit on my lap the whole game.
4. Is masterful at hiding his soothers all over the house; he is most happy when he has one in his mouth and one in each hand.
5. Loves to crawl under his crib in search of soothers and under the boys bed in search of treasures.
6. He Runs.
7. Is developing a bit of an attitude. He puts his chin to his chest and flops on the ground and grunts when he doesn't get what he wants. We all think it's funny, but I know trouble is brewing.
8. Playing peek-a-boo can pretty much fix any problem.
9. Loves pens. Enjoys taking the cap on and off and loves to click spring loaded pens.
10. Still a horrible sleeper. One short nap a day. Wakes up every couple of hours every night.
11. Loves to eat green grapes, mandarin oranges, noddles and chocolate. A bit of a picky eater.
12. Says mama, dada, oops and yuckie
13. Favorite pass time, aside from destroying everything, is to kick balls around the house. He also loves to hit the balls with a mini hockey stick.
14. Is taking over Jarom's Stuffy collection.
2 comments:
Love this post, especially the mischievous look on Barrett's face in the first photo. Levi is all over pots and pans cupboard, and the sippy cup drawer and my jewellery basket, which I don't know why it's so accessible OH because there's no where else to put it...
sigh, what a fun stage.
Mostly this post just made me miss you. And there's not near enough actual chat with you at volleyball to count.
I love to see babies in sleepers. All to often we dress them in big clothes, it takes away fromt the baby. He sure is one cute kid though.
Post a Comment