I found this in my draft box and wanted to remember it so it's getting posted months afters I wrote it...
1. Yesterday we had a fire whip through an area just west of our house. We could see the billowing smoke and red glow of the fire from our window. The city put our area on evacuation preparation notice. We prepared and then because Jarom was becoming extremely anxious we headed over to Spencer's mom to wait until the fire was contained.
This morning I was unpacking and thought it interesting what we all thought was important enough to save if our house burned down.
Spencer and I grabed the file of important papers, cd's of our families pictures, our computer box and Ipad.
Jarom - his Pokemon cards, Dairy of Wimpy Kid book, football trophy, DS, wallet, food, blanket and stuffed animals.
Nolan - his basketball shoes, book, backpacking pack, axe spray, Ipod and other varies small objects.
2. Barrett has learned how to open the door to the food closet in the kitchen. Bad news!!! Every time I wish for an unadventurous kid I hear my Grandma Blumel say, "you don't want a kid that just sits there, they're boring". But sometimes I think after picking/cleaning up messes for the hundredth time how nice it would be.
1 comment:
Ugh, my drafts are piling up again like crazy!
Grandma Bluemell? (might hafta play the southren AB game with that one my first grade teacher was a Bluemell)
sometimes, I too, wish my kids were a bit more boring:)
Post a Comment