Friday, September 21, 2012

An Ordinary Day

Barrett made 421 messes before 9 am and I arranged my day to drive Nolan and his classmates to the corn maze only to find out that I wasn't needed. Then Spencer forgot to take out the trash, I had to chase down the garbage truck with arms full of trash while wearing my pink house coat and curlers in my hair.

I called it a day and headed to the park where other ladies were waiting, who without me having to speak a word knew the ups and downs of mothering.

I think little boys riding bikes into the sunset makes life look perfect.


P.S. it's a commonly known fact that I like to exaggerate. It was only 123 messes and I don't own a pink house coat.

1 comment:

Chelsea Belle said...

love it.

so no pink house coat?...so you ran naked eh???
It was the curlers i figured were the exaggeration.