Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nol

Nolan is spreading the word that he no longer wishes to be called Nolly. Instead he would like to be called Nol. I'm not sure how I feel about this latest expression of his independence. I've known for awhile that I probably shouldn't be calling him Nolly any more, but it's hard to let go.

Sunday I was woken up when Nolan or Nol entered my room carrying a tray full of breakfast food. He had bread with strawberry jam, juice and my favorite mango yogurt. Then he sat down beside me and said,"mommy, mom's do lots more work than kids do, don't they". I was pleasantly surprised that he had notice and I thought that I was blessed with the most wonderful little boy in the world.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Its going to be very dificult. But will try to call him Nol, since I am his BFF.