Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Biker's Back

Yesterday I heard the screen door slam; I thought Nolan went outside to dig in his snow cave. But when Nolan came downstairs I realized it was Jarom who went outside. I went to see what Jarom was doing and surprise, surprise he was not in the backyard, I went to find him and heard his little bike wheels riding down the road. When I finally saw him, he gave me a smile of pure happiness and said, “Mom, I Love riding my bike”.

Nolan
Jarom loves action figures, especially ones that come with a horse or a motor bike. He recently found a Playmobil guy that I was saving for a special occasion and has been pouring over the pamphlet which shows him all the other Playmobil guys he can collect. He and Nolan have a plan of all the guys they are going to buy. Nolan was telling Tricia how much Jarom loves Playmobil and said, “I am going to save up all my money so that I can buy Jarom those guys he really wants”. Nolan has always been unnaturally generous and kindhearted. He makes me so proud.

1 comment:

Anne said...

okay.. I am seriously going through Jarom withdrawl.. he is soo cute!!! He needs to be hugged & cuddled!!! He certainly is a little man!