
I know that many of you have been waiting for me to post an update of the last week and a half of whirl wind activities, don’t worry! Tomorrow I promise to provide a post so long (pictures and all) you are going to go blind from staring at the computer screen to long.
I did however want to quickly want to share this story.
Tonight we were going to Nolan’s swimming lesson and he asked me if I wanted to have fat lips. I was a little surprise at the question and asked him why he asked that question. He replied, “Well, when I read the yogurt contain it says Fat Lips 0g”. I immediately realized what he had read and killed myself laughing. I did try to control myself, but it was hard.
Check out the label if you’re not familiar with a Canadian nutrition label or want to see what Nolan saw.
I did however want to quickly want to share this story.
Tonight we were going to Nolan’s swimming lesson and he asked me if I wanted to have fat lips. I was a little surprise at the question and asked him why he asked that question. He replied, “Well, when I read the yogurt contain it says Fat Lips 0g”. I immediately realized what he had read and killed myself laughing. I did try to control myself, but it was hard.
Check out the label if you’re not familiar with a Canadian nutrition label or want to see what Nolan saw.
5 comments:
So scary what they come up with, how kids interpret things. At least we know he is observant!!! Good Job Nolan!!
& I am seriously waiting for the BLOG!!!!!
We want to thank Nolan for discovering the cause of our abnormal condition. Now we realize that if we just stop eating certain types of foods we can recover and live normal lives.
Sincerely,
Steven Tyler
Angelina Jolie
Renee Zelwegger
Mick Jagger
waiting.....
and still waiting!!!!
and still waiting...
Post a Comment