Friday, May 18, 2007

BETRAYAL

As many of you may be aware there has been a feud going on between Anne (my sister from another mother) and Shane (my brother currently residing in Thailand). Shane has been vying for top spot on my blog link list for quite some time now. Because of my deep bond of friendship with Anne, I was VERY reluctant to change the positioning of my links. A private e-mail sent me from my brother begging and pleading with me to change him to the top of the list, combined with the birthday present my brother so gave me, tugged at my heart strings and even though I knew it would be causing pain to my best pal, I relented and moved him to the top spot.

Imagine my surprise today, when I was merrily reading over everyone’s blogs and I happened to notice that on my brother’s blog I had been demoted to second place. I refreshed the page many times thinking that something had been mixed up in the loading of the blog page, but I kept coming up second. Then I clicked on the link thinking maybe he has just miss labeled, but it wasn’t my blog page that appeared.

The gloves are coming off.

2 comments:

m-strat said...

Hell hath no fury like a blogger scorned.

In my defense, you hadn't posted anything for weeks. Barby Lane had a fresh dance-mix home video. What could I do?

The gloves are coming off, eh? You'd better thinks twice about that. 301NIB is the Batman of the weblog world. It's going to take more than a Sisterhood of the traveling-pants to take me on.

Anonymous said...

Just throw a slurpee and some dried fish his way and he'll be defenseless...Rach