Ok, so I really hate to say anything bad about my favorite game on earth Killer Bunnies, but the purchase of the green deck was a huge disappointment to me. The green deck introduced the Zodiac cards, which I feel do little to improve the game. If it was possible to skip this deck I would suggest it, but it’s not. HA HAHowever, the introduction of the Twilight deck has renewed my love of the game. Lots of fun new cards that make the game take new twists and turns.
3 comments:
Thats quite the stack of cards!!! But what I really want to know is what are you guys eating for Party night??!!!
I removed all the glasses and table wear from the table. The other objected, saying it was a key component to party night.
No artichoke dip. Sorry anne.
Thats okay... Shelby & I found a game store here in town today and I bought the Red Deck(That was all they had).. Aprently we are going to have game night!
Post a Comment