Friday, May 18, 2007

Soccer and Baseball







The kids and their spring time sports are well under way. I think this time of years just flies by, because we run from one sporting event to the next.

Nolan decided to play baseball this year instead of soccer; a choice I was very surprised at, but I thought it was probably good for him to try different sports. He loves it. He seems to be a natural, and with the genes he inherited it’s not really a surprise. My grandpa Blumel was an awesome baseball player.

This is Jarom first year playing soccer. I think he loves the idea of soccer more then soccer itself. He is very excited to put on his uniform and shin pads, but when he gets to the field, he loves to lie on the ground, play with the feather floating around the field and tackle his own team mates. If it was someone else’s kid I would think it was very funny. Not so much when it’s your own.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Look at the power house play baseball, I'm glad he's enjoying it. Jarom and Spencer sould play on the same team, there is a helicopter school over here and his team loves to sit and watch them flying over head....Argh