I guess I’m developing a bulk blogging system. It seems I don’t post forever and then I post more than I really should.
Victoria Day
Since the weather man predicted such horrible weather for Victoria Day we decided that taking our kids mini golfing would be a wonderful way to spend a rainy afternoon. This was our first time to the Golf Dome and the kids loved it; Nolan’s little introduction to golfing, a couple of days before, had him unusually excited to participate in something I suggested. We all had a good time… I of course would like to say that I was the champion but it would not be the truth, I was a close second… ok maybe third… alright I was the big loser. It doesn’t really feel all that good to lose to a four year old, although he in counting challenged so that may be a factor in my fourth place position.
When the last putt was sunk, and the kids had enough of pretending to play the video games we ended home. Since the weather man was WRONG and it turned out to be a beautiful day, we decided it was perfect weather for a backyard weenie roast with the Northcotts, our first one of the season. A very enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.
Victoria Day
Since the weather man predicted such horrible weather for Victoria Day we decided that taking our kids mini golfing would be a wonderful way to spend a rainy afternoon. This was our first time to the Golf Dome and the kids loved it; Nolan’s little introduction to golfing, a couple of days before, had him unusually excited to participate in something I suggested. We all had a good time… I of course would like to say that I was the champion but it would not be the truth, I was a close second… ok maybe third… alright I was the big loser. It doesn’t really feel all that good to lose to a four year old, although he in counting challenged so that may be a factor in my fourth place position.
When the last putt was sunk, and the kids had enough of pretending to play the video games we ended home. Since the weather man was WRONG and it turned out to be a beautiful day, we decided it was perfect weather for a backyard weenie roast with the Northcotts, our first one of the season. A very enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.
3 comments:
You better becareful soon enough spencer will have to take the boys on weekend golf trips and you'll be stuck at home all by yourself... how would you ever fill the time??!!!
I think a golf trip to Vancouver for Spencer and the boys is what the doctor would order. We will think about inviting you Ang, or better yet send Anne and the Girls to your house.
Seriously, I have that in Print!!!!
Post a Comment