We are so very proud of you. Love, Angela, Nolan and Jarom
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks. First LEED AP and then the Building Design: Materials and Methods exam all in the same month - I guess I'm 2 for 2 so far. And yes, don't remind me...8 more AREs to go. I should be done by February if my luck continues!
Uh, Shane...not to make you feel even worse about being a student (a PhD student none the less), but you have been the only one officially in school for almost two years now. For Architects its the three E's...Education, Experience and Examination. Typically about a ten year process. All this examination and experience stuff is part of the IAP (Intern in Architecture Program) which follows subsequent to the 6-7 year education requirement we referred to as 'architorture' school or sleepless hell on earth.
School will be out for you too one day lil guy (patting you on the head) - you've earned it. Can you hear it? That music? It's the overplayed default theme sounds of...Alice Cooper.
6 comments:
Thanks. First LEED AP and then the Building Design: Materials and Methods exam all in the same month - I guess I'm 2 for 2 so far. And yes, don't remind me...8 more AREs to go. I should be done by February if my luck continues!
woooooooooooooooohoooooooooo yay Spencie!!!! Rach
Alright!! That is super cool! Spenie is a super cool exam passing man!!!
If Spencer finishes his certification exams that will officially leave me as the only person still in school. I must not let that happen.
My plan to make Spencer flunk his second exam was foolproof. And it would have worked if you meddling kids hadn't got in the way.
I'll get you next time Spencer...next time.
Uh, Shane...not to make you feel even worse about being a student (a PhD student none the less), but you have been the only one officially in school for almost two years now. For Architects its the three E's...Education, Experience and Examination. Typically about a ten year process. All this examination and experience stuff is part of the IAP (Intern in Architecture Program) which follows subsequent to the 6-7 year education requirement we referred to as 'architorture' school or sleepless hell on earth.
School will be out for you too one day lil guy (patting you on the head) - you've earned it. Can you hear it? That music? It's the overplayed default theme sounds of...Alice Cooper.
Hey! What about me? Oh shoot! everyone always forgets I'm still working on my undergrad (even me..) Rach
Post a Comment