Friday, January 18, 2008

My Latest Obsession

A while back my cousin, Camille, sent me a web site that is devoted to books!!! I checked it out at the time but did not fully understand how great it had the potential to be. People post and review books they have already read, books they are currently reading and books they want to read!

Here is my favourite part... you get to add your friends and see what they are reading/have read. I love this; I check it everyday to see if my friends have updated books! It’s like my morning “coffee” – can’t start the day without it!

Anyhow, I know that lots of you who check my blog are readers and I would love for you to be my goodreads friends. If I haven’t invited you to be my friend already it’s because I don’t have your correct e-mail address. So either email me your address or go onto goodreads and invite me to be your friend (goodreads link to the right)!

Angcourt@hotmail.com

Happy reading!!!

4 comments:

m-strat said...

I'd like to add my own testimony to Angela's endorsement of Goodreads. Before I started sharing books with friends, my life was a mess. It was like I had a great big hole inside of me.

I tried filling that emptiness with career, family, and religion -but those were all dead-ends. After years of searching, I found the answer.

Thank you, goodreads - for bringing meaning back into my life.

Anne said...

hey just so you know, I almost bought a book today so I could read it, and add it to your list, but them I thought "REALLY, When I am I going to get a chance to read this??" so i didn't sorry. I am going to go to the library instead, that way if i don't like it, i won't cry over my $12.

I do like to read, but I have 2 problems: one is I can't get through a page without falling asleep or the other is staying awake all night reading, and I am not prepared to do that.. yet!

camfox said...

Angela, that brother of yours is so hilarious! Love his comment.

Glad you love the goodreads site.
-Camille

Anne said...

i was going to read an trashy novel and then rate it for you, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, plus it just makes me look like the dope in the end anyway!!