Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Day!



I bought myself one of these today. It's a labeler. Mock if you must, but I have wanted one forever and I now feel like my life is complete. I am able to organize as I never have before.

I'd be happy to come over and label for you.

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

oooh...now that's exciting news! Love the labeler!

Julianna said...

YES! YES! YES! I totally WANT one as well but have yet to buy myself one because despite repeated hints, one has never emerged from a gift box for me. Email me and tell me what brand! Oh, I have labeler envy!

camfox said...

Please come over and label for us! Just the other day, we used blue painters tape and permanent marker to label the shelves in the linen closet. "Queen Sheets," "Twin", etc. Not quite as cool as a labeler.